TO OUR DYNAMX PATIENTS AND COMMUNITY:
We are remaining open at all 5 of our locations throughout southern California. We do have people that need access to care to deal with significant neck and back pain. We also have people post-operatively that cannot afford to lose all their shoulder/knee range of motion or strength to allow them to perform basic function on a daily basis.
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking the following measures:
- We have reduced staff size so that there are 10 or less people in the clinic at any given time. This allows us to observe the 6 feet of spacing per social distancing recommendations.
- We are keeping all sick personnel at home.
- We are calling all patients the day before and the day of to pre-screen them and make sure they are well to attend the visit.
- Any of our patients 65 and older have been encouraged to quarantine at home
- Our normal policy is to wipe down each piece of equipment with Sani-Cloth after each use. We have added additional wiping down of the clinic space and equipment in between visits.
- Our normal policy is that our staff washes their hands between each patient interaction.
- All cancel/no-show fees are being waived.
- Patients staying at home can call into the clinic and request that their PT update their exercise program through our exercise portal. If you have not utilized our exercise portal yet, now would be a great time to start. Please call us and we can walk you through the steps to access it.
We respect that you will make the best decision for yourself. Keep up the work and progress that you have made thus far.
Ben Butts, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS
DynamX Physical Therapy